Sandra, of East Lansing, opted for the EPIC session and four separate sessions for her senior pictures so we could do one in each season! It was a blast working with her in so many different locations- we were able to be super creative and give her portraits throughout her entire senior year to enjoy forever.
Keep scrolling to see all the portraits from her sessions, as well as learn who the EPIC session is good for!
We started Sandra’s sessions with summer. The warmth and bright, cheery colors are so beautiful and she looks radiant!
If there’s water nearby, you must get in. lol
Autumn was second, of course! We started off at MSU then finished up in studio for some volleyball photos. Sandra also had hair and makeup by Amber for her fall session.
Winter. It’s cold. It’s snowy. And it’s totally worth it! Look how stunning these turned out! We borrowed the sign at Retail Therapy since it was perfect for Sandra’s shopping pictures. :). Sandra visited Amber for hair and makeup again for her winter session. I loved the popped of red Amber chose for Sandra’s lips.
On a separate winter day, Sandra got together with her friend, Tammy for some BFF photos. You’ll be seeing Tammy’s senior pictures soon on the blog.
Last but not least, we finished up with spring. It was perfect timing for flowering trees and glistening ponds to be in her senior portraits.
Love these of Sandra celebrating her next steps in life at MSU.
Sandra’s session looks EPIC right? Well, it was! The EPIC session can be so much fun but it isn’t right for every person out there. Who is this session good for? Read on and maybe this will help you know if you should request a seasonal EPIC session for yourself, or if one of the other options is better!
- You have good amounts of free time. We’ll be taking portraits four different times throughout your entire senior year, so it’s important you have a decent amount of free time on your hands. If you do not, booking a one-time session such as the ESSENTIAL session, will be best for you, rather than booking one with four separate dates.
- You love all the seasons. If you can tolerate winter cold, and summer hot, this session may be great for you. If not, book a one-time session in the season of your choice so you’re comfortable for your senior portraits.
- You know you want lots of portraits for home decor. This session is a great option if you love to decorate with portrait art of loved ones! You’ll have a lot of senior portraits and will be taking home wall art and albums for your memories.
- You don’t get overwhelmed easily. Like I mentioned above, you’ll have tons of images. If you get overwhelmed easily or struggle to make decisions, any version of the EPIC session would not be recommended, stick with something like the ESSENTIAL session to keep from getting overwhelmed.
- You like being photographed! This one is a no-brainer, but if you love playing model for a day, you’re going to have a blast at this session!
- You’re patient about seeing your senior portraits. Our EPIC clients see and choose their portraits at one ordering appointment after all four sessions are complete. If you handle the suspense, by all means, lets get your four dates on our schedule! 🙂
I hope that was helpful! We love the EPIC session but we love the other two too! And we’ll give you gorgeous memories no matter which session you go with. Give us a call if you’re struggling to know what is right for you and we’ll help you figure it out! Our number is 517-575-7339 and we can also be reached online here if you’d like us to reach out to you instead.